Ep.#5 Master the Art of Living a Harmonized Life
We all want to be successful in life.
But too often, we feel like we're stuck in a rut, struggling to balance our professional and personal lives. The good news is that it doesn't have to be this way.
There is a way to have it all, and it starts with mastering the art of living a harmonised life.
A harmonised life is one where all aspects of your life are in sync with each other. It's not about trying to achieve perfect balance, but rather creating a life that works for you.
On today's episode, we're joined by Nkem Offonabo, a Purpose-Driven woman on a mission to help busy, overwhelmed and burned out professionals and executives achieve Work-Life Harmony.
A graduate in Psychology with a Special Executive Management Program (SEMP) MBA, she is a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHRi®️), an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (ACIPM), an Integrative Coach and Behavioral Change Therapist; Nkem holds a certificate in Life Coaching, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), Life Design and Mastery, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Matrix Re-imprinting.
She is the Founder of The Work-Life Organisation Global Ltd, a Human Capital and Organisational Transformation Consultancy, www.theworklife.org
In this episode, Nkem shares her TOP secrets for achieving harmony in all areas of life, including work, relationships, health, and finances and staying sane in the process, PRACTICAL advice for creating more balance and harmony in your life, no matter what challenges you may be facing, and her secret to communicate with great clarity with her 150,000+ followers on Linkedin.
Highlights in this Episode:
• Nkem Offonabo begins by discussing what it means to live a harmonised life.
She defines work-life balance as “striving for an equilibrium across the important areas of your life” and harmony as "deeply investing in the critical areas of your life." To achieve harmony in our lives, Offonabo offers three key tips: be present, be honest with yourself, and take time for yourself.
• She goes on to share her three top tips for maintaining work-life balance. First, she recommends communicating with great clarity. This means being clear about your expectations and needs in all walks of life.
• She shares a painful episode in her past, how she was able to overcome it and how it made her look at her life holistically. She identifies the 12 critical areas of life.
• Why it’s important to invest in your coaching career.
• How to grow and maintain your audience on LinkedIn and how it can serve you.
• What it takes to build a coaching business and the key lessons learned over time.
• How to know when it is time to stop working and focus on your personal life, and the importance of taking care of yourself.
Enjoy this episode and remember “Trying to achieve balance is an effort in futility” - Nkem Offonabo